Friday, July 03, 2015

Five things am Loving this week!!!!



Hi Everyone!
How was your week? Mine was fine much less hectic than usual. How did you spend yours?
And yes today is Friday!! 
Getting down to the main business of the day.
Here's what I'am loving this week
1. Snapchat 
              Am sure we've all heard about it. It's an app just like Instagram but everything posted lasts for just 24hours after which it disappears into thin air. I don't know where exactly- kinda like the flame of a
blown candle- it's kinda like watsapp too cos you can add contacts who are on your phone who already have the app. 
          Since it disappears within 24hours, people who don't normally post on Instagram or other social medias use it more frequently .e.g. ME. Some call me addicted, others call me Jobless. I call it FUN! 
        Normally to see others snaps you have to hold on your screen till the story ends but you can say bye bye to thumb pains now cos snapping just got easier!
         With the new update you just tap on a story and voila! 
It shows all! 
No need to hold the screen till Gods kingdom  LOL! - Exactly what am loving this week!
        Add me on snapchat. I'll be glad!


2. New Smell
         If you know me well am obsessed with smell. I smell literally everything. If you smell good, increased affinity! If you're my friend I know how you smell. It's nothing weird. 
       So I got a new perfume from my Dad Hehehe! Excited!!! 
      I won't give up the name just yet!!

3. PopCorn + Maltesers
        So I was watching a movie and needed something to snack on. Saw popcorn and Maltesers. Poured into a big  bowl and BAM!!! The taste in my mouth. You should try it sometime. *winks 
DISCLAIMER: If you're trying to lose weight.


4. The Spot
          It's a tv show on ebonylife tv anchored by Olamide, Zainab Balogun and this built guy can't remember it's name at the moment.lol.. Oh yah! Ebuka. Very funny and interesting. I love the concept. I usually catch up on YouTube. If you're reading this. Thumbs up. Really love your show.


5. Game of Thrones 
         Yeah I know this sounds cliché BUT, after Jon Snow Died 'twas all over my social media. Everybody was angry. Since Exams just finished not long ago I collected seasons 1-4 from a friend. And I watched it with much fast forwarding of course *smirk. Presently at season 4 now. It's horror tho, people die like chickens. So far the most painful death for me is Ned Stark dunno why! Most happy - Joeffry. Such a meany!!
            And yes, Khalessi is flawless. I like the Imp tho. Weird as it might sound. 


So my thumbs really hurts now. I wish I could say these words rather than type them. Hehehe!

Hope you enjoyed my post??
Drop comments below please!!

6 comments:

  1. wow really enjoyed it...
    it's bin long av bin here...
    buh it's good to be back ☺
    👍 aunty shula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap chat Queen!!! 😊
    I should try the Maltesers+ Popcorn mash up. Sounds divine.
    We are expecting more posts oh!!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You really should try it. Thank you Desire. Stay tuned.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely fantastic posts!

    ReplyDelete