Monday, January 25, 2016

2016 RAKISH ALPHA COLLECTION (EXCLUSIVE)


Hello my lovely readers!! 
                          I've being working on something as you can all see obviously. I had a little chit-chat with one of the most fashion conscious male in the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi- araba, Lagos who just recently released a new line of clothing collection which he wants to share with the world. This is an exclusive!!! WHOOP- WHOOP. I hope you all can handle it. lol. Enjoy peeps!



          Hi everyone, I am Sotunde Oladeji aka,. sleek. A medical student of Unilag. Am a fashion entrepreneur and the CEO of TAYUSSLEEK. I love Jesus(my savior) and I love style. Classic formal wears brand TAYUSSLEEK, presents it's 2016 RAKISH ÀLPHA collection.

         Rakish Àlpha was born out of the passion and desire of the brand to create a society of men that transcends from the pedestal of just being fashionable and trendy to that height of classic style.Our aspiration is to establish a fashion house that both expresses every client's style and maintains the fashion climate.


































































Official image: attached 
Photographer: @faith_anny 
Models: @oj_e @olasubomi_o
 CONTACTS: 
        Telephone number: 08188206980 08179652585
BBM PIN: 7E00489D
INSTAGRAM: @tayussleekclothings

Here's some serious details am spotting on these beautiful piece. Tell us what you think? And of course if you're interested in any of these looks, you know were to go. Contact TAYUSLEEK on any of the social network mediums above. 

1 comment:

  1. Its puzzling though how you a "medical student" will be into fashion line at the same time...but I got to say its nice of you to think outside the boss.kudos to you Mr sotunde..keep it up,just unfortunate I might not patronise you Cus I myself,I'm a fashion designer.

    ReplyDelete