Sunday, January 04, 2015

First Edition: The Interview. "Money is also Important (laughs)"


 Oguntayo Fisayo is a Student of the College of Medicine, University of Lagos Studying pharmacology .
 He’s a fashion designer(MD/CEO Demoriah Couture)  and the Youth mobilisation Officer Of GALAXY4PEACE (nonprofit youth-led organization founded in 2011) . 
He is well known for his philanthropic act and his unique Fashion ideas and i met with him for a brief interview.

 Lets Get to Know Fisayo! 


Q: Hii, How are you doing?
 A : Hello, I’m awesome, thanks.
 Q : Please tell us about yourself?
 A : Well, my name is Fisayo ; I’m a medical student at the College of Medicine, Unilag. I’m a fashionista . I’m originally from osun state, the second of four children and I’m a Christian.
 Q : How and when did you start Fashion designing 
 A : I have been on it for a long time but officially started 2 years ago.
 Q : Is it all business for you or you do Love what you do?
 A : Well, I always say You can't do fashion if you don't have the passion for it. Creativity and innovation is key and necessary for fashion designing but the business part is necessary oh. Money is also important (laughs)

Q: Do you mind sharing how exactly it all started? 
A: . It all started when people comment on every ouutfit I put on, so I would be paid to buy that same type for them! I then sat and thought of producing  and making my own designs!

 Q : How do you cope with Medical School and Your Line of Work?
 A : Like i said , passion makes it easy. When you enjoy what you do so much that it doesn't feel like work. On the other hand too, planning, time management and dedication has been the Factors God has given me and I appreciate him
Q : So tell us a little more about the ladies? Am sure you receive attention as well
A : Well the Ladies are Very Important and Wonderful people. There is this popular saying that "behind every successful man Is a Woman" but one has to be very careful with them because understanding them takes a life time.

Q : So are u presently in a relationship?
A : (laughs) Yes I am currently in a relationship with someone special #NameUndisclosed

 Q : Who/What Inspires you? 
 A : My parents, God and my friends inspire me alot. I also take inspiration and ideas from everything around me. From nature and people i meet everyday 
 Q : What are your Plans for “demoriah couture” after Your Bsc degree which will be concluded in a few months? 
 A : Demoriah couture was founded with the intention of being the Fastest rising fashion house having her branches across all universities in Nigeria, so definitely we will have our clients and distributors  in Lagos State University, University of Lagos, Redeemer's Univeraity, Babcock University, Convenant University and other Nigerian  Universities . And all efforts towards archiving this isn't Ignored.
Q : Hmm... That's interesting! I wish you the best.
Thank you very much for allowing an interview with you. Am sure my readers would be pleased.
A :  Thanks. It's a pleasure.



Follow Fisayo on Instagram: @fisayo_og
Email Fisayo: Littlefizzy@yahoo.com
Add Fisayo on bbm: 28F4146F

 

5 comments: