Sunday, January 04, 2015

ITS BEEN TOO LONG !!!

Hi readers!
I've missed you all so much. Am sorry for not being spontaneous with my blog. Am not proud of it either *covers face* 
Basically, I was busy with school work and then the holidays came In but I was too lazy to update although I've
been working on an interview with a pal of mine.
But the major reason while in school  was getting a suitable Internet connection with a reasonable price and I had a lot on my mind that I wanted to update then but oh well!..
Most of the ones I saw (data plans) had ridiculous prices but I've being able to get one Thats quite oh k sha.
I hope you all have been good while I was away.
I must confess I missed blogging!! 
I promise to be a better writer for my lovely readers.


Cheers!

Aunty Shula.

No comments:

Post a Comment