Saturday, January 10, 2015

" they say the beauty of a woman dey for her backside" - FlavourNa'bania

( laughs )
Some of Us are probably thinking "what is Aunty Shula up to again?!"
Lol.
This post is specially made for females!
All the females in the house did I just hear you say "yeah yeah" or "awa niyen". Hehehehe

I noticed that some females. ( P.S. My using females in this post refers to girls, teenagers, young adults, ladies, mothers, married women, menopausal women, grand mothers or whatever you refer to be called *no disrespect, pardon me if I omitted it*   So you can fill it up in your heads) 

*Super Long Story*

Yes I know! Lol

Oh k yes I noticed that some females tends to dress or package there butt or will I say bum bum in a sloppy manner....

What do I mean?!

According to the Universal Council Of  Females with Sloppy Bum Packaging ( is that chessy enough.. Lol) ; it is an abomination for your panty lines to show under your clothing or the colour of your undergarments to be visible in clothing  * that is  something unacceptable *

So this post will be discussing how these can be avoided.

Please click  Here.
Interested in seamless Victoria secret please click Here.

Don't ask me how much Victoria is paying me... *wide grin*

Sleep tight lovelies!!!

P.S : please drop a comment it will be deeply appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. wowwww,am not a female though but this has been informative and funny,you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Timothy.. It was nice of you commenting
      Yes that's the whole concept *winks*

      Delete